Monday, January 30, 2012

*Ahem*..... Your Attention Please

You are looking at (reading the blog of) the newest Intimo Senior Consultant! Yes, that's right - I have reached my goal of Senior Consultant which means I get 60% discount on all my kit additions now, instead of 40%. AND I get a $150 dollar Intimo voucher to use at my leisure. I am VERY chuffed with myself. All my hard work and determination has paid off over the past 5 months. But this is just the start. My next goal is Team Leader for which I have to sponsor 3 ladies to start my 'team'. This one's more of a long term goal. So, if you know of anyone who is looking for part time or full time work, a great support network of ladies, and discounted lingerie, then send them my way!



I can not believe it is the end of January already. I hope the rest of the year doesn't go quite as fast as this first month.


A few weekends ago Claire and Scott had their Northern Engagement Party up at Hill Street in Warkworth. There must have been about 50 people there and it was so great catching up with everyone again. The weather was HOT and humid (not good for straightened hair!) but it was good to be able to use the backyard for the party.




Scott's Mum, Dad, and twin sister came up from Christchurch also for the party - and to have a look around before coming up again in April for the wedding.


More exciting news: I am graduating on the 10th February! Remember the little course I did in beauty skills last year at Aoraki Polytech? Well, I got a letter in the mail inviting me and 3 guests to my graduation ceremony. I have never graduated from anything before so am really excited about it. I don't get to don the cap and gown as it wasn't a diploma course BUT I still get to march up on stage and collect my certificate! Better wear sensible footwear as I would hate to trip and fall up the stairs!


I have rented out my spare room too for short term (3 months) just to try and help me get my head back above water after a busy and expensive few months. Setting up a home, starting a new business, and Christmas seem to have depleted my bank account somewhat.

A 23 year old called Craig is moving in tonight. He seems normal - which was an unwritten requirement.


Today at work I received a big bunch of flowers from my Intimo sponsor, Angela Cossey, to congratulate me on reaching senior consultant which was totally unexpected. If I had a dollar for everyone that came in to the office and said 'Oh, I see you got my flowers'.........

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Senior Consultant! All that hard work paid off and you fully deserve the promotion. As always, thank you for the update. Always entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, D! Moving on up! What's next?

    Bannable Chutse
    xx

    ReplyDelete