Friday, October 9, 2009

Ouch!

Not such a good result at my weigh-in this morning unfortunately. Apparently I put on 500grams this week. That's half a kilo. That's a lot. After walking every day this week for at least half an hour - most days twice - it was a bit of a shock. I guess it just means I will have to try harder next week. And I was so confident that I would have lost weight too - skiting away to Averil last night on Skype. That will teach me. Today I just feel like crawling under a rock.... with a packet of toffee pops.....

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, mate. Sounds like you're doing everything right - perhaps your body is just adjusting to all the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And (to paraphrase Patrick) nobody puts Danielle under a rock - with toffee pops!

    ReplyDelete